200-Hour Teacher Training (Starts SEPT 2023!)
Why take a 200-Hour Teacher Training?
- If you are passionate about learning more about yoga and/or want to explore the possibility of teaching yoga, this program is for you! If you don't want to teach yoga, you can join us to learn more about yoga for your own practice and life!
- Jen Palmer, E-RYT-500, YACEP, Owner & Founder of UPY
- Sue Bonanno, E-RYT-500, YACEP, Founder of SoulSpace Meditation
- Gale Giaccobe, E-RYT-500, YACEP
- Cheryl Baumhauer, E-RYT-500, YACEP
- Mary Walek, CYT-500
- Lisa Howard, CYT-500
- Courtney Dutch, CYT-500
- Yoga Poses, Breathwork, Meditation, Anatomy & Physiology, History, Styles of Yoga, Philosophy, Yoga Lifestyle, Ethics, Diversity and Inclusion, Teaching Methodology, Professional Development, Business of Yoga, Personal Development, Teaching Skills
WEEKEND DATES: Sept 16-17, Oct 14-15, Nov 4-5, Dec 2-3, Jan 6-7, Jan 20-21, Mar 2-3, Mar 16-17 Graduation!
Saturdays 12:30-7:30 PM in Norwood
Sundays 12:30-6:30 PM in Wrentham
Thursday nights 6-9 PM between Sept 16-Mar 14. No training sessions during holidays or school vacation weeks.
Option 1: $3200 Early Bird (pay in full by 6/10/23)
Option 2: $500 deposit to hold your spot, with a payment plan $300 per month for 10 months ($3500)
Yoga changed your life. Now it is your time to take a leap of faith and join us on this incredible journey! Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people and learn the skills to live your yoga on and off the mat! Teacher trainees often say that taking teacher training with UPY has helped them learn the tools for a more grounded, peaceful, joyful life.
- Email email@example.com with questions!