Rachel Houk Seeger
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Favorite Part of Class: Gently bringing my students out of savasana is my fave. I love reminding them of their accomplishments and the self care to take with them into their day.
- Most-Loved Pose & Why: Mountain. It is so grounding and centering at the same time. As Rolf Gates says, 'Mountain Pose holds the potential of all poses within it, just as stillness holds the potential for all movement.'
- Makes Me Laugh: Laughter is contagious. If someone around me is laughing, I want in!
- Off the Mat: I love taking care of my family, friends and flowers.
- Mantra/Quote: Sat nam. I am. Self love is tricky for me sometimes. Meditating on it and sharing this mantra in class is an awesome reminder to us all. Sat nam.