Private Yoga Lessons
Private Yoga Lessons are perfect for you if:
- You are brand new to yoga
- It's been a while since you've taken a class
- You want to get some individual guidance or questions answered
- You are working with any injuries, illness or physical limitations
- You are pregnant and want to learn modifications
- You have a consistent practice and you are ready to advance (i.e., crow, handstand!)
How we will help you:
- You will get individual mentoring by one of our most experienced yoga teachers.
- We will customize a plan for you based on your individual intentions and goals
- Home practice: get homework to keep you mindful when you're not at the studio ;)
- We are here to support you between sessions if questions come up
- We will help you reach your intentions / goals, whether it's to feel strong, improve range of motion, attend a regular drop in class, reduce anxiety, or to get your crow!
Private Small Group Sessions:
- Sports Teams
- Birthday Parties
- Girl Scouts / Boy Scouts
- Family Reunion
- Wedding Party
- Clubs / Organization / Work Outings
"I did private yoga lessons for a year."
Yoga with Jen has literally changed my life. I no longer suffer from chronic lower back pain or anxiety. I feel great, I look great, and I have natural energy that gets me through the day with a 5-year old daughter and a full time job. Jen’s ability transcends far beyond instruction; her genuinely spiritual nature creates an enriching holistic yoga experience. Incorporated breathing and meditation exercises clear the mind to relieve the stress of the day, naturally. I anticipate working with Jen for years to come, as I have learned that for me, yoga is essential. All of the teachers are amazing and I love how they have classes at 6 am during the week.
- Allie M.
"Maddy had the most amazing time at her birthday party!"
We have not stopped talking about the party since we left. I can't tell you how special this was for her. It was everything she had envisioned thanks to UPY! We love you!
- Leigh C.
Interested in booking a private Individual or group lesson?
Tell us more about what you're looking for and the days/times that work best for you!