New to UPY?
Join our community!
TAKE A CLASS WITH US:
- Studio classes in Norwood, MA
- Studio classes in Wrentham, MA
- Outdoor Classes in Norwood
- Outdoor Classes in Wrentham
- Virtual Classes - Live on Zoom, with 7 Day Recordings
- UPY On Demand - Library of Class Recordings
Join us for a class today! It's easy - all you need to do is sign up and show up!
We can't wait to meet you!
Sign up for a NEW Client Deal:
Here's what you need to know!
- We have classes for Beginners and Experienced Yogis!
- You can start with any class on the schedule.
- Online classes also come with a 7 day recording, for your convenience!
- Outdoor classes are held in both studio parking lots, and we offer outdoor excursions at local parks, beaches, SUPYO classes and more.
- UPY is a community that will become your family! We are so happy you found us.
Call / text 774-256-4480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"I am a newbie and I love UPY!"
I had never taken Vinyasa heated yoga before UPY. Since my first class, I have always felt comfortable. I have taken classes with Jen, Sue, and Jaime and all of you really make the studio a welcoming and accepting place. I work full time as a paralegal and I go to law school at night, so sometimes my schedule gets stressful. I make sure to attend a couple of classes a week because I leave the studio feeling so much more relieved and self-confident. Things that were worrying or bothering me before class feel so much more manageable at the end of class. It really is just the best mental therapy. I will definitely be buying the monthly unlimited pass when this package expires. I really thank you for fostering such an at-rest and rejuvenating environment."
- J.A., Norwood
"I LOVE UPY! I'm so excited for Wrentham!"
I've been a member at the Norwood studio for a few years and I love spending Monday nights and Friday nights at UPY. Now with Wrentham opening, I'm excited to go to both locations and to be able to practice more! Thank you for opening such a warm & welcoming yoga studio. I love my yoga routine and I definitely feel the mental and physical benefits.
- D.F., Wrentham